Meet Moo...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moo, Moobert (the bert) Moo-fasa, Moo-salini, Moobie. This sweet little fat cat has many nicknames and brings me so much happiness! The week we returned from our Honeymoon we added a new addition to the family. His name is Moo...

He is a Siamese sweetheart who is SO lovable! Moo is not your typical cat, he is very social and sweet, and I think he is pretty darn cute!
Pets are such sweet additions to the family, and I am so thankful for the joy that Moo brings me (although, I am not a pet lover who forgets that my pet IS an animal, and not my child.) 
I hope your pet brings you as much happiness as my little Moobie!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! How exciting. :) I can't wait to read more! Cute kitty, by the way...love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Page! Still trying to figure it all out! Hopefully mine can look as good as yours one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. skinny Moo with his stair exercises! I LOVE the last picture. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Moobert is my friend.
    We play games together.
    Moobert is my friend.
    We'll be friends forever!"

    P.S. - Moo's formal name is Mr. Magoo, which suits him for he is somewhat cross-eyed. This makes it especially difficult to beat him in any staring contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a cat named Simba. He looks just like a miniature lion.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger