Perfect Pantry

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Right now, I use our coat closet as a pantry. But I dream of the day (hopefully soon) where I will have an amazing pantry of my own! Here is some inspiration for the perfect pantry...
 
Love the chalk board door and how every bottle matches!


These slide out units are great for anyone who might need a little extra space!

Love the floor to ceiling!  Country Living
How about this Butler's pantry?            house lovely
Here is an inexpensive way to give a uniform look.     Fresh Vac

I LOVE organizing and having a place for everything. Hope this brings some inspiration to your pantry! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow - who knew I'd comment so much on a blog! :-) Have you ever been to the container store? There used to be one in Louisville in the Summit but it closed years ago. I just went to the one near me the other day and they have all these nifty little things so that you can turn any sort of closet (or even a cupboard or two) into neat pantries! You should check it out!
    www.containerstore.com

    I'm enjoying reading - keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger