Loved ones...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

 I have been blessed to be able to spend some time with my absolute favorite people these past few weeks! My dear friend Savannah was in Louisville from Dallas and so we had a sleep over at her precious family's house, who I love and adore. We made so many special memories and stayed up with her sister Sadie and mom Beth talking til the wee small hours of the morning! One of my dearest friends Chelsea also came over for a couple hours. Each one of these women are some of my most treasured friends...



We were very bad at taking pictures that night! It was such a blessing to be with some girlfriends and enjoy precious time together. Here are some of my other favorites at Thanksgiving...





And before our little girls night sleep over, I went to see my nephew Lane sing in his Christmas Choir Concert. It was precious...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger