I'm excited....

Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally a frozen yogurt place that is close to us! So close that we walked today...

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I worked night shift last night, woke up and my husband decided we should go! I was not up to taking pictures but promise to take some next time we go! I am sure that will be PLENTY this summer. It reminded me of my favorite frozen yogurt place in Louisville, 32 degrees. It is self serve and they charge by weight, much better than "yagoot" here in Cincinnati. I know they are now in Cincinnati and my sister in law had some in Lexington last week. If you haven't been to a frozen yogurt bar yet, please try it out! It is guilt free, delicious and refreshing with summer quickly approaching.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger