Throwback Photoshoot...

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It has been almost a year to the day since we had our first family photos taken! I don't know why I never got around to posting! Oh wait... I have twins :) Any how, a fellow blog friend in the Indianapolis area took these. Her name is Kelly Gibbs and she is amazing. She is a momma to a sweet two year old boy who accompanied her and her sweet hubby on the shoot, and since then, she became pregnant and delivered a precious girl. She is so sweet and I am thankful to call her friend. If you live in the Indy area you should hire her. Her work is amazing. You can read her blog here and make sure to like her facebook page here. I wish we still lived close so she could take our pics often!
I can't believe how much our babies have changed and grown this past year. Such sweet, sweet memories. Here is a fun throwback... 










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger