One month with sweet baby Walker

Thursday, June 4, 2015

This has been a wonderful month. It has been a month full of recovery for me (the C-section, mastitis and food poisoning times TWO) and huge advancements for the twins as they are LOVING baby brother and are officially potty trained (a whole post on this later) And then there is sweet Walker boy... what can I say about him except, my squishy, chunky, precious baby straight from heaven may be the worlds easiest babe and continues to eat, sleep and chill. He only cries every now and again and it only last minutes. He is sleeping 4-5 hour stretches at night. As I write this blog he is 5 weeks today and has been sleeping 5-6 hour stretches the past few nights! He is my angel baby. I have three angel babies and just feel SO blessed. Here is some time from week 4...























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger