24 Weeks with baby #3...

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Okay so the chalkboards are becoming less and less artsy and more and more pathetic but its hard to find time to spend on weekly chalkboards, so I literally throw them together in 2 minutes and I get what I get :) This week I am starting to physically really feel pregnant. I am feeling big and my belly is getting very big and I am starting to get tired if I'm up and about too much. All of these "discomforts" are beautiful though and I TREASURE every one of them. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who has been so wonderful and is really starting to wait on me. Bless him, I still have 15 weeks to go. I feel great and just SO enjoying this pregnancy, it is such a blessing to our family. Luke and I seem to daily look at the twins and say HOW did we become so blessed? And to know another precious one is on the way! Wow, my heart is overwhelmed. Luke is planning what he likes to call "babymoon 2.0" It will be a 4 or 5 day getaway, with children this time (not quite the same as our Nashville babymoon which you can see here) but it will be such a special time soaking in our family of 4 before we become a family of 5. I can't wait. It is hard to believe my body will keep growing over the next 15ish weeks (Lord willing) when I already feel so big but I can't wait to see what the Lord has for me in this. I am so thankful.







Maternity Clothes? All maternity cloths.  

Stretch Marks? Still no new ones.

Sleep? Still sleeping well.

Movement? Moving TONS! 

Cravings? I made a hot chocolate this week that really hit the spot!

Gender? Boy

Belly Button In or Out? Out

Symptoms: Belly is getting big. Sciatic pain and heartburn have both calmed down this week.

Best moment of the week? Another healthy ultrasound.

What I am looking forward to: Babymoon 2.0

2 comments:

  1. Do you feel like you are bigger with this pregnancy than you were with the twins? Thats not possible is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! Haha I feel about the same so far but I have a feeling towards the end, I will feel SMALLER :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger