Babymoon Nashville: Day one

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

When Luke and I first found out we were expecting, we decided our babymoon would be to NYC. We would see a broadway show every night, eat lots of good food and do lots of walking. When we found out we were expecting twins, our plans had to be modified a bit. Not too much walking, not too long of a travel and had to do it before 25 weeks. How blessed we were to have our circumstances lead us to Nashville. I am a true southern girl and my soul was alive last week as we spent 3 nights in Nashville, TN and 2 nights back home in Louisville, Ky. We made amazing memories together and just enjoyed our time together in the beautiful south. We spent our first night at the Brentwood Bed and Breakfast and spent time in Franklin.

















4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen! My sister (Karen) is good friends with your sister-in-law, Ashley, and I have been reading your blog for awhile now. You are by far the cutest pregnant woman I have seen! I am pregnant our 3rd boy and we've been looking for a place to get away for a few nights. My oldest sister lives in Nashville (Brentwood), so we're familiar with the area and love it, but usually never get to out too much since we have two little ones. Anyways, I was wondering what the name of the B&B was that you all stayed at, and if you liked it.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!
    I have heard so many good things about you. I didn't know you were pregnant again! How wonderful! The name of the b and b was "the Brentwood" it was really nice and I would definitely reccomend it. Thank you so much for your sweet words and congrats again on baby number three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Kathleen. Looks like you had a wonderful time. GA and I have been to the frozen yogurt shop in the picture. We love downtown Franklin when we visit Linda.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger