30 weeks with baby #3...

Thursday, March 5, 2015

This week, the littles wanted in on the fun :)






Maternity Clothes? Getting harder to wear maternity cloths, getting small!

Stretch Marks? I still think they are the same from the twins, nothing new. 

Sleep? Still sleeping good!

Movement? Lots :) And Love every little move!

Cravings? No bake cookies this week!

Gender? Boy 

Belly Button In or Out? Out!

Symptoms: Heart burn and sciatica have been acting up a bit again this week. Belly is starting to feel heavy and at times it is starting to become a challenge getting comfortable. 

Best moment of the week? Getting out all of the baby boy stuff I have, making things a bit more real.

What I am looking forward to: My ultrasound was supposed to be today but it was cancelled due to the snow and ice here in DFW so I will have to reschedule for next week. Also having my inlaws come this weekend and my parents coming next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger