33 weeks with baby Walker...

Thursday, March 26, 2015

So I am 34 weeks tomorrow and keep putting off the chalkboard and now here it is my last night being 33 weeks and I'm watching my Kentucky Wildcats when I realize I need to do the chalkboard. Just hanging out comfy and not really caring here :/ Excited for my 34 week appointment in the morning and I painted sweet Walker's nursery today! I'm loving how its turned out! Now to get it all ready for him as he will be here in 6 weeks or less! We are SO excited and it is starting to feel closer! I am SO excited to meet him but also wanting to just soak in every minute of these last special weeks carrying him. Also thought it would be fun to wear the same outfit to really get a good comparison...





Stretch Marks? nothing new still.

Sleep? Still hanging on to good sleep! 

Movement? TONS of big movements where you can see my belly move like crazy under my cloths.

Cravings? A whole food's brownie didn't hurt me tonight! 

Gender? Boy

Belly Button In or Out? Out!

Symptoms: Starting to take heartburn meds every other day and my sciatica has been under control this week! Feeling big but feeling goods still! 

Best moment of the week? Painting his nursery and getting maternity pictures taken!

What I am looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger