Vote

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have always had an interest in politics, and it pains me this year to say that I am not voting. Not because I don't want to, but because of the timing of our move to a new state, we were too late to register, and having lived in Louisville, Ky up until 2 months ago, I am so sad that I won't be able to vote for the candidates I was passionate about voting for! If you live in Louisville, in honor of me :) please vote for...


He is a highly qualified man of integrity that is going to bring Louisville a lot of positive change! And people all through out this nation, please vote....




Our country is in a really scary place right now, and we need to have control of the House and Senate again! We need to gain 10 seats to have a Senate majority!

Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper." Jeremiah 29:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger