The furniture that ate the room...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello Everyone! I thought I would update ya'll on the bedroom status. We finally received the last piece of furniture that we ordered for our master bedroom 6 months ago! It was like Christmas, since we had the rest of our furniture for several months already. However, it accentuates how small the bedroom is for our furniture! We aren't going to be in this condo forever, but we will always have this furniture, so I am sure it will look better in our next place :) I also added three euro pillows to our bed which really add a lot of fullness! My duvet and euro covers are still on back order until 3/4/11... so once that comes in the mail, the bed will finally be complete! Here is what we have.... 

We will either hang something above the dresser or put a TV there... not sure?








This is a view from the outside of our door to show how crazy too big for the room it is!

For now, I just added some random objects to make it not look so empty until we get something permanent 
And finally, I played a little with my camera... 


Moo says, "Happy Saturday Night!"



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I know I am coming at you from all angles but I am so impressed! Gorgeous home that I am just going to HAVE to come see for myself! See you in Elle Decor next month?!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger