Its been a happy new year

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year! I hope you all have been having a great new year! I have been very busy the past week or so, so let me fill you in. Last week we went down to Louisville to see some of our best friends Patrick and Savannah. We had lunch with them at Chuy's and then attended Patricks ordination. It was Beautiful. A very powerful and intimate night. Here are some photo's from the evening...






We did some visiting with our families....( why I only took pics of their cats, I don't know... kinda weird?)
 Louie

 Teddy

 Moo


Lucy (My nephews and niece's Christmas present)

The next day I went to the lake with Savannah, we went with Patrick and 4 other guys, Luke had to stay back and work :( We had an amazing time, and it was so good to have some one on one with Sav since she moved to Dallas. She also gave me some photography lessons. Here is what we took...



 Playing with focus 




















Thank you Lord for incredible friends and family! Hope you treasure the ones you love and give thanks for them in this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger