20 weeks with baby #3

Wednesday, December 24, 2014





Maternity Clothes? Starting to wear maternity shirts as well as my long regular shirts.

Stretch Marks? Still no new ones! 

Sleep? Sleeping well!

Movement? Feeling the baby more and more, especially at night. I am loving every moment. 

Cravings? Orange Juice

Gender? Boy 

Belly Button In or Out? Flat/in

What I miss: Don't miss anything really! I love being pregnant. 

Symptoms: Heartburn a bit worse this week but sciatica a bit better :)

Best moment of the week? Our 20 week ultrasound revealed a healthy baby (still) boy!

What I am looking forward to: Christmas with our family! 

1 comment:

  1. awwww you look great!! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger