21 Weeks with baby #3...

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

No chalkboard this week since we are traveling :) We are spending our time with family and friends back in my husband and my hometown... Louisville, Ky. We have been loving our time here and are soaking up every minute. I am starting to feel like my belly is getting "bigger" this week and starting to feel "pregnant." I LOVE it but can't believe I have 19 weeks to go :) Feeling so blessed and loving his kicks, which are becoming stronger and stronger. 


Here I am at 21 weeks with baby boy and at 20 weeks with the twins I was wearing the same shirt here


21 weeks with the twins.

Maternity Clothes? Can still pull off a few maternity items but not many :)

Stretch Marks? No new ones!

Sleep? Still sleeping great!!! 

Movement? Feeling movement more often and stronger. 

Cravings? Still nothing 

Gender? Boy

Belly Button In or Out? Out (flat) 

Symptoms: Mild heart burn and sciatica still. 

Best moment of the week? Officially deciding on a first name! 

What I am looking forward to:Having more time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger