14 weeks (contrary to what the chalkboard says)

Saturday, March 3, 2012



Total weight gain: Almost 10 lbs! I'm on my the way to my weight gain goal for twins of 24 lbs by 24 weeks! 
Maternity clothes? Just bought my first pair of maternity jeans and they are HEAVENLY! I began wearing a bella band since  9 weeks!
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: Starting to only sleep on my side which is difficult as I am a side/belly/back sleeper!
Best moment this week: Still just enjoying my ever growing belly!

Movement: None yet
Food cravings: A very strange Q-doba queso craving! yikes!
Symptoms: Belly starting to become tight.
Wedding rings on or off?
 on, hopefully for as long as possible :)

Looking forward to: Gender ultrasound, March 13th... Luke's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger