25 Weeks

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WOW! I grew this week. My doctor said between 24-28 weeks is when it starts to get intense with twin pregnancies and boy is he right. At about 24 weeks and 5 days I felt like I grew HUGE overnight!


Maternity Clothes? Mostly all maternity, getting ready to spend a motherhood giftcard I got for my birthday (thanks mom and dad!)

Stretch Marks? Still none, but boy my tummy is TIGHT!

Sleep? Sleeping became a bit more difficult this week.

Movement? Moving TONS! 

Cravings? Really have had no cravings, I will just post what tastes extra good this week... Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and Pesto anything!

Gender? Boy and girl

Belly Button In or Out? It is out 90 percent of the time... it pops back in when I lay down.

Symptoms: Belly is BIG and tight, heartburn and some leg cramps.

Best moment of the week? Feeling their little bodies through my tummy.

What I am looking forward to: Next countdown is our next ultrasound... May 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger