26 Weeks

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Well my doctor wasn't kidding when he said between 24 and 28 weeks, things will become extremely difficult, physically. Last week I had a very physically demanding shift that put my body into a stressed out state. I barely made it waddling to the car and had braxton hicks contractions on the way home... very scary to say the least. I then developed a nasty infection that started in my sinuses then worked its way down to my chest. Nothing serious, just enough to knock me down a bit. I didn't work my two shifts this week as I am letting my body recover and will be evaluated by my doctor on tuesday. Im not showing any other scary signs of preterm labor so I pray we will have a good appointment tuesday. I just want to put my sweet babies first, and taking care of my body and not overdoing it is essential in that. We are feeling so blessed to have such a smooth pregnancy this far and all the uncomfortable moments will be worth it in the end. Only 10 weeks until we reach my doctor's 36 week goal for me! 12 weeks until induction if I havent had the babies sooner. I want them to grow inside me for as long as possible no matter how hard it will me on me.




Maternity Clothes? Pretty much ALL maternity, I can only get away with some non maternity dresses.

Stretch Marks? Still none!

Sleep? Sleeping has been pretty good this week. Fully reliant on my pregnancy pillow.

Movement? Moving TONS and starting to kick HARD.

Cravings? Nothing sounds very good this week.

Gender? Boy and girl

Belly Button In or Out? It is out 90 percent of the time... it pops back in when I lay down.

Symptoms: Belly is BIG and tight, heartburn and some leg cramps, back aches, and a few braxton hicks contractions.

Best moment of the week? Having my Mom come stay with us one night. We finished fabric shopping for the babies bedding.

What I am looking forward to: Next ultrasound and doctors appointment... this tuesday. 

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger