Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day to all you daddos out there! Being a father is such an important job, and I am so thankful for all the Godly men leading their families in such a tough world today. My heart also aches for those of you who have lost fathers. We know all too well this reality, as my precious nephews and niece who I love with all my heart are experiencing their first Father's day with out their Daddy. But you know what? Lets REJOICE in the hope and promise that we have in Jesus that we will be reunited with our earthly fathers in heaven and how BLESSED are we to experience a heavenly father who can fill every void that we have with the absence of earthly fathers lost. We rejoice in this and praise Him and we celebrate all the special Dads in our lives! 
I am so thankful for my Daddy. He is such a sweet man who loves me BIG time. I have never doubted his love for me and he did such a great job of telling me he loved me often, telling me I was beautiful and smart and could do anything, and disciplining me into the right direction. I am thankful he was a present man in my life so I didn't go searching for a mans love in the wrong places. I love you dad!
And then there is Luke. This is his first fathers day and I could write a book on what an UNBELIEVABLY awesome daddy he has been in these past 10 months. He LOVES being a Daddy and unlike many men who think kids cramp their style, he wants a house full of them! He is patient, loving, intentional, sweet, playful, and SO involved. He was up with me for EVERY late night feeding those first few crazy weeks and loves playing with them and talking baby talk to them in front of anybody... he is not embarrassed of his love for them. He prays all the time that they would not be like Him in his sinful or lacking areas and prays God will show him How to be a better father than he is capable of being. His main goal as a Dad is living like Jesus so that his babies would KNOW Jesus, and what more could a momma want? 

























Jack Henry and Hadley are lucky to call you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger