Sneak Peak of Hadley's new room...

Thursday, February 5, 2015

It is such a bittersweet choice to move the twins into their very own rooms but with baby Walker on the way, we felt it was a great time to go ahead and make the move! I am so excited to give Hadley a girly room and to give my sweet baby bear a nice big boy room, a room he will eventually share with Walker. Hadley's room has been our first project. We wallpapered the wall behind her bed in a super funky print, bought her a new bed (we already had the queen mattress for it, which will be nice for guests to still be able to use when they visit) a new quilt and sheets. I got the bed on craigslist and it needed no additional work! I bought her a side table that I am getting ready to paint white and I'm on the look for a dresser on craigslist that I can paint hot pink and then we still need the lots of fun girly pillows, a new ceiling fan, curtains and some accessories. I just wanted to get the wall and bed complete so that she could move into it as soon as we get Jack Henry's room through stage one, which we are working on right now, and then I can move them in and start working on the nursery. So may fun projects but lots to do before he comes in May. 

It was so sweet. We called Hadley into her new room to take a first peak at it. She was SO excited. She smiled and just rolled around the bed and giggled. Brother then joined in the fun and I think it has been great for us to have a few weeks of working on rooms to get them used to the idea. Jack Henry is very excited to have cars and trucks in his new room! I got great video of them exploring her new space and snapped a couple of pics. It was a moment I will always remember and cherish!  













1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger