30 weeks with Brooks and Ellis...

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

So I slacked during thanksgiving week, and even though I got a pic, I didn't make a chalkboard... Im sorry sweet boys, I love you no less but I am super pregnant and have three other little ones. But yay for having a THREE in front of my weeks!!! Only 8 weeks to go!! We had another successful appointment last week at 29 weeks. I was measuring 40 weeks for a singleton so the next two months are going to be "over time" as far as belly growth. I am for sure entering into the uncomfortable stage but I am hanging in there. Sleep is getting a bit harder but it is still intact. We scheduled our C-section for 1/29/18, I will be 38+1. Our doctor really wants me to get to 38 if possible. Having two white boys (they fare the worst when born early) he said its best to get to 38. I was induced at 37+4 with Jack Henry and Hadley and the main reason was my blood pressure and fluid overload was starting to creep. My doctor told me thats most commonly seen in first time pregnancies so we are just going to pray we can all make it til then. Its nice to have a light at the end of the tunnel. 



30 weeks with Walker



30 weeks with Jack Henry and Hadley

Maternity Clothes? Getting harder to wear maternity cloths, getting small!

Sleep? Still okay but getting harder 

Movement? Lots :) And Love every little move!

Symptoms: Painful and itchy belly, hard to get comfortable lying down, evenings are the hardest.

Best moment of the week? Another healthy check up and progress on the nursery. 

What I am looking forward to: Next appointment 12/15 and finishing up the nursery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger