Quinoa Patties

Friday, May 31, 2013

Hello friends! Many people have been asking for the quinoa patty recipe from my instagram! I would like to say it is certainly not my recipe, I got it from one of my favorite recipe source Mel's Kitchen Cafe. She is a momma of 5 and cooks everything from scratch. She is amazing. She has tons of delicious recipes that I frequent. The two I made last night were her Little Quinoa Patties and her Mexican Tomato and Corn Salad. I used italian bread crumbs in the quinoa patties as she gives you the option of saltines, ritz or bread crumbs... its just what I had on hand. The patties are DELISH and a great healthy source of protein and fiber. I made the corn salad for a memorial day party and had all the ingredients to make it again, and so I did. I hope you enjoy these recipes and find other great ones from Mel's. I will certainly let you know others that I make and approve :)


Dinner last night: Quinoa patties, broccoli and Mexican tomato and corn salsa. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger