14 Weeks with baby #3...

Friday, November 7, 2014


Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. Full on everything maternity at this point. I began wearing a band since  8 weeks and now the attractive full panel pants :) 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping hard.
Best moment this week: Still just enjoying my ever growing belly

Movement: None yet, at least I don't think. Sometimes I feel like I might have felt it, but pretty sure its just my tummy rumbling. 
Food cravings: eh, not really. Not wanting many sweets like my usually self. Mashed potatoes have tasted pretty good to me. 
Symptoms: Might have to start going to the chiropractor a little more often, I get little sciatic pinches here and there. Still not eating normally, but getting better each day!
Wedding rings on or off?
 on, and still a little wiggly 


Looking forward to: Gender ultrasound, November 20th, less than two weeks!



14 weeks pregnant with the twins


2 comments:

  1. You look so great! Wow - they'll do your gender scan at 16 weeks? That's super early, right? Soooo exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! My doctor is rad. Thats assuming baby cooperates. I found out at 16 weeks with the twins too but I went to a pregnancy spa to find out because my doc waited until 20. We are excited to know!

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger