38 Weeks with baby Walker...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015


No comparison this week because I had already delivered my twins by this point! Today I am 38+5 and we are getting SO excited!!! I have been having Braxton Hicks pretty regularly and today I had some contractions with a little crampy feeling, not painful but not painless and I had three in a row 9 minutes apart, but then nothing for the rest of the day. So no labor yet, but I think I am slowly progressing. I am on the birthing ball a lot, and walking lots, and drinking my tea and taking my evening primrose oil. I don't think I am going to into labor on my own before this friday (my 39 week appointment) but anything is possible but I am thinking and hoping (and PRAYING) that I will have at least progressed as far as my cervix goes and I'm thinking he might be a little lower too! I will keep you posted on Friday with my appointment and at this point we are at 9 days or less! I don't think my MD is going to let me go much past my due date. 
As far as the pregnancy, its going great! I feel very pregnant but still feeling good! I am up 38 lbs, which is 2 lbs over my goal in my brain but I am TOTALLY cool with this because I know I am almost finished with the pregnancy :) Plus I know with my high fluid levels, a lot of this is water weight. I am sleeping pretty well and overall pretty comfortable. I ran a bunch of errands yesterday and my belly felt really tight and uncomfortable and my legs feel kind of weak and just overall weary. Exited to see how this will all unfold! God is just so good and just loving each moment of these last days and getting SO excited to meet this little bear. 

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger